The MP410 uses JBL components in a professional quality enclosure that looks and sounds like the high-end, specialty speaker systems top audio pros rely on. But the MPro MP410 is priced to be affordable to working music professionals. Now you can enjoy the convenience of a compact speaker system combined with uncompromised audio quality.
• Laminar Flow Baffle' design reduces distortion and diffraction effects by providing smooth, rounded surfaces.
• The single piece baffle is constructed of SMC (sheet molding compound), a durable, cross-linked thermo-plastic also used in automotive body parts.
• High power capacity - 300 watts average, 1,200 watts peak based on JBL's 100 hour torture test.
• JBL 127H-4 10" woofer with 2" edge-wound voice-coil. Surround design optimized for maximum excursion and low distortion using FEA (finite element analysis) modeling.
• JBL 2412 compression driver with pure titanium diaphragm and ferro-fluid cooling for improved smoothness and thermal power handling.
• Enclosure constructed of 7-ply, 18 mm plywood and coated with JBL's exclusive DuraFlex' - a rugged, advanced, poly-urea finish.
• 70 x 70 horn designed for even coverage and smooth response on and off axis.
Input panel includes dual Neutrik Speakon NL-4 input connectors.
• Precision engineered crossover for optimal power response and performance in the critical mid-range region.
• SonicGuard' protects high-frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
• Attractive 16-gauge, hexagon perforated, steel grill protects components from damage.
Handy top mounted handle allows easy and comfortable transport.
• 35 mm pole mount receptacle.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
JBL MPro MP410 Compact 10 2-Way Speaker Reviews