The PRX710 is the most compact and versatile speaker in the PRX700 Series. Designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as both a stage monitor and a front of house main PA. Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount the PRX712 is a perfect match with a PRX700 Series subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
The PRX710 is comprised of a 10" Differential Drive woofer, a 2408H-1, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90 by 50 horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D digital power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex' finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
• 133 dB peak SPL
• 10" Differential Drive low-frequency driver for low-distortion
and higher SPL
• 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
• JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
• Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
• Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
• DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
• Line level and direct microphone input capability
• Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs,
and XLR loop-through
• Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket
• Integrated handle with injection molded backing cup for easy transport
• Integrated M10 suspension points
• Power Rating : 1500 W
• Frequency Range (-10 dB) : Normal: 50 Hz - 19.6kHz ; Boost: 42.9 Hz - 20kHz
• Frequency Response (3 dB) : Normal: 63.5 Hz - 18.5kHz ; Boost: 53 Hz - 18.6kHz
• Coverage Pattern : 100 x 60 nominal
• Directivity Index (DI) : 9 dB
• Directivity Factor (Q) : 8
• Crossover Frequency : 1.9 kHz
• Maximum SPL : 133 dB
• Signal Indicators : Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting. Signal: Green LED indicates signal present. Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
• Dynamic Control (Input) : dbx Type IV' limiter circuit
• Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced) • LF Driver : 1 x JBL M110-4 250mm (10 in) woofer
• HF Driver : 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
• Enclosure : Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
• Suspension / Mounting : single 36 mm pole socket, 8 x M10 Suspension Points, 1 x M10 pull back point
• Transport : 1 x integrated handle with injection molded backing cup
• Finish : Obsidian DuraFlex' finish
• Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
• Input Connectors : 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
• Output Connectors : 1 male XLR balanced output
• Dimensions (H x W x D) : 498.7 mm x 335.6 mm x 322.3 mm (19.63 in x 13.21 in x 12.69 in)
• Net Weight : 16.4 kg (36 lb)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
JBL PRX710 10" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker Reviews