The PRX715 is comprised of 15" 275F Differential Drive woofer, a 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90 by 50 horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex' finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
• 136 dB peak SPL
• 15" Differential Drive low-frequency driver for low-distortion
and higher SPL
• 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
• JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
• Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
• Optimized EQ for monitor or front-of-house applications
• DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
• Line level and direct microphone input capability
• Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs,
and XLR loop-through
• Multi-angle enclosure for main PA or floor monitor applications
• Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with angle down tilt
• Injection molded handle with backing cup for easy transport
• Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
• Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex'finish.
• Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
• Power Rating : 1500 W
• Frequency Range (-10 dB) : Main: 42.9 Hz - 19.5 kHz; Monitor: 43.6 Hz - 19.3 kHz
• Frequency Response (3 dB) : Main: 58.1 Hz - 17.2 kHz; Monitor: 60.7 Hz - 16.7 kHz
• Coverage Pattern : 90 x 50 nominal
• Directivity Index (DI) : 10.2 dB
• Directivity Factor (Q) : 10.4
• Crossover Frequency : 1.7 kHz
• Maximum SPL : Normal: 136 dB; Boost: 136 dB
• Signal indicators : Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting. Signal: Green LED indicates signal present. Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
• Dynamic Control (Input) : dbx Type IV' limiter circuit
• Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced) • LF Driver : 1 x JBL 275G (15 in) woofer
• HF Driver : 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
• Enclosure : Asymmetrical, 18 mm, plywood
• Suspension / Mounting : Dual 36 mm pole socket, 12 x M10 Suspension Points
• Transport : 1 x injection molded handles with backing cup
• Finish : Obsidian DuraFlex' finish
• Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
• Input Connectors : 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
• Output Connectors : 1 male XLR balanced output
• Dimensions (H x W x D) : 714.43 mm x 445.13 mm x 358.71 mm (28.13 in x 17.52 in x 14.12 in)
• Net Weight : 21.6 kg (47.5 lb.)
|New - On Clearance|