The PRX718XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system. The PRX718XLF is comprised of a powerful 2278G Differential Drive dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex' finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
• 134 dB peak SPL
• 18" Differential Drive low-frequency driver for low-distortion
and higher SPL
• Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
• DSP Input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
• Integrated stereo pass-thru, with selectable HP filter, and polarity reverse
• 2 x XLR-1/4" combination inputs, with 2 x XLR loop-thru
• Pole receptacle accepts a SS3-BK or SS3-BK24 on the top panel
• Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
• Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
• Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex'finish.
• Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
• Power Rating : 1500 W
• Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 30 Hz - 103 Hz
• Frequency Response (3 dB) : 35 Hz - 87 Hz
• Internal Crossover Frequency : 90 Hz DSP controlled 48 dB filter slope
• Loop out Crossover Frequency : 120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope • Maximum SPL : 134 dB peak
• Signal indicators : Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting. Signal: Green LED indicates signal present. Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
• Dynamic Control (Input) : dbx Type IV' limiter circuit
• Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (balanced)
• Polarity : normal or reverse polarity
• LF Driver : 1 x JBL 2278G 460 mm (18 in) woofer
• Enclosure : Rectangular, 18 mm, plywood
• Suspension / Mounting : M20 threaded pole socket on top
• Transport : 2 x injection molded handles with backing cup
• Finish : Obsidian DuraFlex' finish
• Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
• Input Connectors : Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4" combo connectors
• Output Connectors : Two balanced male XLR connectors.
• Dimensions (H x W x D) : 690.372 mm x 523.24 mm x 723.9 mm (27.18 in x 20.60 in x 28.50 in)
• Net Weight : 36.8 kg (81 lb.)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|