• JBL 12" low frequency driver
a 64 mm (2 in) diameter edgewound
ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional area in the voice coil gap than
round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
• Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency
performance as well as system reliability.
• The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region.
• High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores heavy gauge wire enable the
crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
• Progressive Transition' high frequency
wave guide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency
• The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm ( in) MDF (Medium
Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology
extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
• SonicGuard' protects the high frequency
driver from excess
power without interrupting the
• Non-resonant, all-steel handles
• Attractive 18-gauge hexagon
perforated, steel grille protects
components from damage.
• Cast aluminum, 35 mm pole-mount
cup for stand mounting.
• System Type: 12" 2-way, stage monitor
• Frequency Range (-10 dB)2: 60 Hz - 16 kHz
• Frequency Response (3 dB)2: 70 Hz - 12 kHz
• Sensitivity (1w/1m): 99 dB SPL
• Nominal Impedance: 8
• Power Capacity:1 250 watts
• Peak Power Capacity:1 1000 watts
• Maximum SPL: 129 dB
• Nominal Dispersion: 90 x 50
• Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
• Dimensions (H x W x D):3 584.2 mm x 393.7 mm x 317.5 mm
(23 in x 15.5 in x 12.6 in)
• Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lbs.)
• Shipping Weight: 22.0 kg (48.5 lbs.)
• High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive
• Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
• Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); " TS phone jack (x1); parallel
• Enclosure Construction: 19 mm ( in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard); with glued
and mechanically fastened joint detail; covered in black carpet.
• Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
• Mounting & Suspension: 35 mm, cast aluminum pole-mount socket
|SKU||SF12M W/ FLYWARE|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|