Like its predecessors, the MPX 550 is a true stereo processor that includes 24-bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion. It relies on the proprietary LexiChip engine to perform 24-bit internal processing.
Its 255 carefully-crafted presets feature legendary Lexicon reverb, as well as dual programs that combine two independent effects in four routing configurations. Tempo can be set using audio input, a dual footswitch, the front panel Tap button, or an external MIDI device. A powerful editing tool called Learn Mode allows patching of up to five front panel controls. To this, the MPX 550 adds impressive features such as balanced analog inputs and outputs, a large front panel display, four Edit knobs for simple parameter adjustment, and an internal power supply.
• Legendary Lexicon reverb from proprietary Lexichip'
• 24-bit internal processing and A/D/A conversion
• Selectable 44.1 or 48kHz sampling rate
• 255 presets and 64 User programs, including a Compressor Bank
• Dynamics algorithm with enhanced metering
• S/PDIF I/O (may be set to wet or dry)
• Balanced analog I/O (XLR and 1/4 inch TRS)
• Simultaneous analog and digital outputs
• Independent processing of each input
• Dual programs that combine two independent effects in four routing configurations
• Multiple delay, modulation, and pitch effects
• Built-in digital compressor with four adjustable parameters
• Tap Tempo
• Full MIDI control with software-selectable MIDI Out/Thru connector
• Large, graphic front panel display
• Four Edit knobs for quick parameter adjustment
• Cue Program Mode
• Global Mix, Tempo, and Compressor Modes
• Internal power supply
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Lexicon MPX550 Dual Channel Processor Reviews