Audiophile USB is the affordable, no-hassle USB audio and MIDI interface for Mac and PC.
The Audiophile USB builds on the success of our popular Audiophile 2496 awarded Best Soundcard by Computer Music magazine delivering 24-bit/96k quality with great dynamic range and noise specs. That's because it uses AC-powered components that deliver better fidelity than bus-powered circuitry. The included Mac and PC drivers let you independently scale bit depth and sample rate (up to 96k) to deliver the lowest USB latency anywherewhether you're on stage or in the studio.
• Simple USB connectivity for audio and MIDI.
• 2 pairs of analog line-level audio inputs (1/4" unbalanced or RCA).
• 2 analog line-level audio outputs (RCA) with level control knob.
• S/PDIF in and out (coaxial).
• Support AC3 for surround sound setups.
• MIDI in and out.
• Headphone output (1/4") with level control knob.
• High performance 24-bit/96k ADCs (109dB dynamic range).
• High performance 24-bit/96k DACs (107dB dynamic range).
• Low latency.
• External power supply allows higher-fidelity AC-powered components.
MIN. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
• PC: Pentium II 300 MHz with 64 MB RAM
Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000
or Windows XP.
• Mac: Native USB support and 64 MB RAM, Mac OS 9.x or OS 10.1 or later.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
MAudio AUDIOPHILE USB MIDI Interface for PC Reviews