The M-Audio BX studio monitor series is trusted by more musicians and recording professionals than any other. Now, the BX5 D2 monitors extend the bestsellers' legacy* with an elegant new design inside and out. We leveraged technology from our high-end monitors to extend the frequency response and provide an even more natural listening experience. Custom Class A/B analog amplifiers deliver superior dynamics and tonal accuracy across the frequency spectrumwhile the latest-generation woven Kevlar low-frequency drivers and waveguide-loaded silk dome tweeters provide rich, defined sound. With the BX5 D2, you'll enjoy the utmost accuracy in an engaging listening experience.
• Bi-amplified design with 70 watts of distributed power > cohesive, accurate sound
• 5" low-frequency drivers with Kevlar cones > rich, defined lows
• 1" high-frequency drivers with natural silk domes and integrated waveguides > smooth, clear highs
• Optimized rear ports > extended low-frequency response
• XLR balanced and 1/4" balanced/unbalanced inputs > connect all your gear
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|