The BX6 Carbon studio monitor helps you track, monitor, and mix with confidence by providing accurate sound and dynamic acoustic control. Equipped with a 6" woven Kevlar low-frequency driver and 1.25" natural silk dome tweeter, the BX6 Carbon delivers a flat frequency response, enhanced stereo imaging, and increased clarity for authentic mixing in a space-saving design. The bi-amplified 130 Watt class A/B amplification means high power with less noise and ensures that your monitoring setup can handle today's modern music with ease. With the BX6 Carbon, your music is ready for any listening environment.
Sweeter Sweet Spot
The tweeter's waveguide has been enhanced to provide an expansive sweet spot and superior stereo imaging. A wider mix position gives you professional monitoring for any caliber studio. Pinhole-mounted LED placement cues help locate and light up the sweet spot to ensure a speaker placement that reliably translates stereo information and frequencies. When the LEDs turn bright, you know you're dead center and ready to start mixing your sessions or laying down tracks with the BX6 Carbon.
Mixing doesn't occur in a vacuum. Your listening environment influences your mixing decisions and, ultimately, the sound of your music. The BX6 Carbon's Acoustic Space Control, a series of calibration switches, helps provide optimal acoustic conditions for tracking, mixing, and monitoring anywhere. Adapt the BX6 Carbon to any mixing environmentfrom bedrooms to basements to professional studioswithout compromising frequency detail or stereo image. The result is a flexible monitoring setup for the most demanding mixing environments.
• Authentic, flat frequency response > ideal for home studios
• 6" woven Kevlar low-frequency driver > clear, defined bass
• New, 130 Watt (70+60) Class A/B bi-amplification > low-noise, high-power and durable
• Acoustic Space Control > calibrate the BX6 Carbon to your mixing environment
• New waveguide with LED placement cues > superior imaging
• 1.25 " natural silk dome tweeter > provides silky detail
• 45 Hz - 22 kHz frequency response > handles modern music with ease
• Type: 2-way near-field studio reference monitors
• LF Driver: 6-inch (153mm) Kevlar curved cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround. Magnetically shielded.
• HF Driver: 1.25-inch (32mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
• Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 22 kHz
• Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
• LF Amplifier Power: 70 W
• HF Amplifier Power: 60 W
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB typical A-weighted
• Input Connectors: 1 x XLR balanced input connector; 1 x TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
• Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
• Input Impedance: 20 KO balanced, 10 KO unbalanced
• Input Sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
• Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse.
• Indicator: Power on/off indicator on rear panel
• Power Requirements: Factory-programmed for 115 V 50/60 Hz, 230 V 50/60 Hz, or 100 V 50/60 Hz
• Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
• Dimension (height x width x depth): 12.5"x 8.4" x 9.8" (318mm x 213mm x 249mm)
• Weight (without packing): 16lbs, 7.5 kg
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Maudio BX6 Carbon Compact Studio Monitor (ea) Reviews