• 8 x 8 analog I/O
• 2 mic preamps or line inputs
• S/PDIF digital I/O (coaxial) with 2-channel PCM
• SCMS copy protection control
• Digital I/O supports surround-encoded AC-3 and DTS pass-through
• 1 x 1 MIDI I/O
• Directly drive up to 7.1 surround (bass management software included)
• Software controlled 36-bit internal DSP digital mixing/routing
• +4dbu/-10dBV operation individually switched in software
• Word clock I/O for sample accurate device synchronization
• Apple G5 compatible - Incompatible exceptions
• Includes Ableton Live Lite music production software, so you can make music right away
• ASIO 2
• Sound Manager
• GSIF 2
• Mac OS X Core Audio / Core MIDI
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
• Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP2)* / Vista SP2 (32Bit , 64 Bit) / Win7 (32Bit , 64 Bit)
• For 96kHz operation: Pentium III 500MHz w/ 128MB RAM
• For 48kHz operation: Pentium II 400MHz w/ 64MB RAM
* Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not supported.
** M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above.
Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
• G3/G4* 500MHz
• G5 w/PCI-X expansion slots** - Incompatible exceptions
• OS 9.2.2, w/ 128MB RAM
• OS X 10.1.5, 10.2.6, 10.3.6, 10.4, 10.5.1 w/ 256MB RAM***
• OMS 2.3.8 for MIDI under OS 9.2.2
* G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported
** Intel based Mac Pro & DualCore G5 with PCI-Express expansion slots not supported.
*** M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above.
|New - On Clearance|