• 6 x 6 24-bit/96kHz full-duplex audio interface
• 4 x 4 analog I/O
• S/PDIF digital I/O with 2-channel PCM
• SCMS copy protection control
• Digital I/O supports surround-encoded AC-3 and DTS pass-through
• Software-controlled 36-bit internal DSP digital mixing/routing
• Zero-latency monitoring
• Software configurable for +4dBu and -10dBV signal levels
• Apple G5 compatible - Incompatible exceptions
• Includes Ableton Live Lite music production software, so you can make music right away
• ASIO 2
• Sound Manager
• GSIF 2
• Mac OS X Core Audio / Core MIDI
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
• Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP2)* / Vista SP2 (32Bit , 64 Bit) / Win7 (32Bit , 64 Bit)
• For 96kHz operation: Pentium III 500MHz w/ 128MB RAM
• For 48kHz operation: Pentium II 400MHz w/ 64MB RAM
* Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not supported.
** M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above.
Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
• G3/G4* 500MHz
• G5 w/PCI-X expansion slots** - Incompatible exceptions
• OS 9.2.2, 128MB RAM; OS X 10.1.5, 10.2.6 w/ 256MB RAM
• Mac OS X 10.4.5, 10.5.1 w/512MB RAM
• OMS 2.3.8 for MIDI under OS 9.2.2
* G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported
** Intel based Mac Pro & DualCore G5 with PCI-Express expansion slots not supported.
*** M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above.
• Frequency response: 48kHz sample rate
- Input: +/-0.3 dB, 22Hz to 22kHz
- Output: +/-0.2 dB, 22Hz to 22kHz
96kHz sample rate:
- Input: +/-0.4 dB, 22Hz to 40kHz
- Output: +/-0.3 dB, 22Hz to 40kHz
• Dynamic range: 103dB (A-weighted) (D/A)
99dB (A-weighted) (A/D)
• THD: < 0.002% (D/A)
• Size/weight: 5-1/8" x 7/8" x 5-3/8"; 0.8 lbs.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|