• 2-in, 4-out 24 bit/96kHz full-duplex audio interface on a half-size PCI card.
• S/PDIF inputs and outputs on Coaxial (RCA) and Optical (TOSlink) jacks.
• High-quality stereo analog output on RCA jacks, configurable as +4dB or -10dB.
• Built-in digital mixer allows the D/A converter to monitor digital inputs or act as its own independent stereo output.
• Measured D/A specs: 101dB (A-weighted) dynamic range, 0.002% THD @ 0dBFS.
• All data paths support up to 24 bit/96kHz performance.
• Drivers include: Windows 95/98, Windows NT, ASIO, ASIO2, Direct Sound, EASI, Multi-card 95/98 & Multi-card NT (up to 3 in a system), Gigasampler, Mac Sound Manager and Mac ASIO.
|New - On Clearance|