The Duo is a powerful tool for recording mic and line level signals over USB in the highest quality possible.
The Duo allows you to record from microphones (even large diaphragm mics that require phantom power) or any line level sources. You can optimize your levels with gain controls and pads, as well as signal and clip LEDs. Use the Direct Monitor button for zero latency monitoring (direct from the sources without going through the computer and software). You can also adjust the global output of the Duo by toggling between +4db and 10db on the rear panel. Headphones may also be connected for convenient monitoring in the field. When disconnected form the USB port, the Duo also functions as a high performance 24-bit stand alone A/D converter. Select your sample rates via the DIP switches on the bottom of the unit (44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz), connect the S/PDIF output to your digital device, and you re ready to record digitally anywhere, anytime. The Duo s digital output is compatible with 24-, 20- and 16-bit devices.
• 2 Mic inputs and 2 Balanced 1/4 TRS inputs to insure that your signal will always be clean.
• A stereo pair of our critically acclaimed mic preamps.
• First gain stage of 40db, second gain stage of 30db.
• 48V phantom power.
• -20db Pad button for each Mic input.
• Zero-latency direct monitoring, greatly simplifying the process of recording and overdubbing.
• Multitrack recording and mixing without PCI card installation.
• Height - 8.5"
• Width - 5"
• Depth - 1.75"
||New - On Clearance