• 24-bit/96kHz professional audio on all I/O simultaneously
• High-speed USB 2.0 interface
• MX Core' DSP technology
*digital effects processing with assignable parameters
*flexible channel routing options
*expands DSP mixing interface to 16 x 8
• 4 preamps with award-winning M-Audio Octane' technology
*4 XLR microphone inputsincluding 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks for mic or instrument level inputs
*20dB pad on each preamp
*signal/peak LED indicator lights
• 6 balanced line inputs
• 6 balanced analog outputs
• 2 analog inserts
• S/PDIF digital I/O
• Built-in 1 x 1 MIDI interface
• 2 independent headphone outputs with individual volume controls
• Full ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME, and Core Audio support
• Compatible with most major audio production software*
• USB bus power**
*Compatible with all ASIO- and Core Audio-based applications.
**USB bus power enables analog channels 1 and 2, S/PDIF I/O, and headphone output 1; included power supply required for full 8 x 8 operation.
• Core Audio
• ASIO 2.0
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
• Windows XP (32-bit) with SP2**
• DirectX 9.0c or higher (included in XP)
• USB 2.0 port
• Windows Vista (32-bit versions)
• 1.6 GHz processor (CPU may be higher for laptops)
• 512 MB RAM*
* Windows Vista Home Premium, Business and Ultimate require 1 GB RAM.
** Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not supported.
*** Please check the minimum system requirements of your DAW software as they may be higher.
Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
• Mac OS X 10.3.9, 10.4.11, 10.5.1
• USB 2.0 port
• 512 MB RAM
• 1 GHz CPU
Please check your audio software for additional minimum system requirements.
|New - On Clearance|