The Flying Cow is the 24-bit D/A and A/D converter to choose when you need uncompromising quality. Its standalone design alleviates the challenges inherent in PCI-card based convertersinterference and noise generated by the computer itself.
The Flying Cow eliminates the need for the computer for doing direct transfers between DATs, CD recorders and other digital devices. 24-bit Delta-Sigma converters with 128x oversampling deliver pristine audio fidelityperfect for everything from live-broadcast digital conversions to computer-based audio to unparalleled clarity in your CD and DAT recordings.
• standalone 24-bit A/D and D/A converter
• standard 1u, half-rack package
• AES/EBU digital I/O (XLR)
• S/PDIF digital I/O (coaxial)
• balanced analog I/O (XLR)
• unbalanced analog I/O (1/4")
• level knob and dual LED meters for optimizing input settings
• A/D sample rate adjustment via front panel
• indicators for valid incoming digital data
• indicators for current digital format and A/D sample rate
• remembers parameter settings even after power-off
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
MAudio Flying Cow Reviews