Your laptop changed the way you liveand now new mobile tools can change the way you make music.
That's why we designed the revolutionary new M-Audio Ozonethe world's first audio interface keyboard. It's an all-in-one USB audio interface and USB MIDI interface, mic preamp, MIDI control surface and keyboard that's no bigger than a laptop. Combined with your computer and software like Reason and Live, M-Audio Ozone delivers a complete personal mobile studio from input to output. Fits in a 19" rack or the optional Studio Pack or Oxygen Tank.
• built-in 2 x 2 24-bit/96kHz audio interface
• 25 keys (+/-4 octave transposition)
• 8 controller knobs assignable to any MIDI channel/parameter
• XLR mic input with built-in preamp and phantom power
• instrument in with built-in preamp (balanced 1/4" TRS)
• stereo aux in (balanced 1/4" TRS)
• stereo out (1/4"); stereo headphone out
• 2 MIDI outputs (software out and keyboard out)
• zero-latency direct monitoring
• includes Maximum Audio Tools software bundle
• frequency response: +/- 0.3dB (20-20kHz)
• dynamic range: 105dB (A-weighted)
• signal-to-noise ratio: 105dB (typical, A-weighted)
• THD: < 0.002%
• USB recording:
16-bit/44.1kHz > 4-in/4-out
24-bit/44.1kHz > 4-in/2-out or 2-in/4-out 24-bit/48kHz > 4-in/2-out or 2-in/4-out
24-bit/96kHz > 2-in or 2-out
• size/weight: 16-1/2" (w) x 9-5/8" (d) x 3-1/4" (h); 3.6 lbs.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
MAudio MAUDIO OZONE MIDI Keyboard Contoller Reviews