The USB MIDISPORT 2x2 is a compact multi-port MIDI interface providing 32 x 32 MIDI channel addressing. The 2x2 is ideal for connecting a number of MIDI devices to your computer, as well as eliminating delays associated with long MIDI Thru chains. Bus-powered operation means that you can use it anywhere. Standalone functionality also gives you MIDI throughput even when your computer is off.
• 2-in/2-out MIDI interface
• 32 discrete MIDI input channels; 32 discrete MIDI output channels
• Bus-poweredrequires no external power supply
• Compact and lightweight for mobile or desktop use
• Standalone mode allows basic throughput even when computer is off
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
• Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP2)* / Vista SP2 (32Bit , 64 Bit) / Win7 (32Bit , 64 Bit)
* Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not supported.
Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
• OS 9.2.2 with OMS 2.3.8 (included)
• OS X 10.1.5, 10.2.8, 10.3.6, 10.4, 10.5.1
• OMS 2.3.8 (included) for MIDI under OS 9.2.2
* native USB port required; G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported
Size/weight: 3-11/16"(w) x 3" (d) x 1-3/8 (h)"; 0.55 lbs.
MAudio MIDISPORT 2x2 Anniversary Edition 2-in/2-out USB Bus-Powered MIDI Interface Reviews