Emulates a split mixer design for recording mics, guitars, and keys; monitoring; adding effects; mixing down.
• 2 Mic/Inst and 2 line level.
• Balanced/unbalanced analog inputs to the Delta 44 or Delta 66 soundcard..
• 2 Mic/Inst inputs equipped with XLR phantom power, insert I/O jacks, individual gain controls, gain reduction "pad" switch, and signal/clip indicator LEDs.
• Low impedance mic inputs provide 66dB of gain and utilize M Audio's critically acclaimed DMP2 pre-amp technology. They are switchable to hi-impedance instrument inputs with 46dB of gain, ideal for electric/acoustic guitars.
• The Omni Mic/Inst pre-amp has a frequency response of 10Hz to 200kHz, low THD of .0009%, with a dynamic range of 130dB.
Stereo effect return.
Mixing Section (all balanced/unbalanced on TRS jacks):
• Four Delta outputs can simultaneously be used as independent balanced/unbalanced direct outs for use as additional effects sends, alternate mix output, or feeds to a secondary mixer.
• Four stereo aux inputs for MIDI devices
• Stereo Aux inputs 1 and 2 can be muted in the mixer and re-routed to the Delta line inputs for easy audio recording of MIDI instruments or other auxiliary inputs.
• Mix out for recording to a mix deck.
• Control room outs with independent level control for monitoring.
• Two headphone outputs with individual level controls.
• One mono effect send per channel.
• L/R output signal/clip LEDs.
• Requires seperate purchase of a Delta 44 or Delta 66 system.
• Other system requirements are the same as the Delta 44 and 66.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|