OMNI I/O Record/Play For DELTA 44 and 66.
Emulates a split mixer design for recording mics, guitars, and keys; monitoring; adding effects; mixing down.
Two mic/instr pre-amps can be switched to line input for a total of four line inputs. Use the direct outs, or route to the Omni i/O's extremely quiet mixer to add effects, blend in keyboards using the unity gain aux ins, and even reroute them to the inputs for recording. Monitor and mix with separate control room level, plus two headphone outs with individual level controls. A detailed user guide takes you step by step, making it easy to get the most out of the Omni I/O and your recording system.
• 2 Mic/Inst and 2 line level.
• Balanced/unbalanced analog inputs to the Delta 44 or Delta 66 soundcard..
• 2 Mic/Inst inputs equipped with XLR phantom power, insert I/O jacks, individual gain controls, gain reduction "pad" switch, and signal/clip indicator LEDs.
• Low impedance mic inputs provide 66dB of gain and utilize M Audio's critically acclaimed DMP2 pre-amp technology. They are switchable to hi-impedance instrument inputs with 46dB of gain, ideal for electric/acoustic guitars.
• The Omni Mic/Inst pre-amp has a frequency response of 10Hz to 200kHz, low THD of .0009%, with a dynamic range of 130dB.
Stereo effect return.
Mixing Section (all balanced/unbalanced on TRS jacks):
• Four Delta outputs can simultaneously be used as independent balanced/unbalanced direct outs for use as additional effects sends, alternate mix output, or feeds to a secondary mixer.
• Four stereo aux inputs for MIDI devices
• Stereo Aux inputs 1 and 2 can be muted in the mixer and re-routed to the Delta line inputs for easy audio recording of MIDI instruments or other auxiliary inputs.
• Mix out for recording to a mix deck.
• Control room outs with independent level control for monitoring.
• Two headphone outputs with individual level controls.
• One mono effect send per channel.
• L/R output signal/clip LEDs.
• Requires seperate purchase of a Delta 44 or Delta 66 system.
• Other system requirements are the same as the Delta 44 and 66.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
M-Audio OMNI I/O Record/Play For DELTA 44 And 66 Reviews