The Omni Studio is the ultimate complete recording package for Mac and PC, offering versatility and performance that will change the way you make your music
Designed to let you record, monitor and mix projects, the Omni Studio streamlines your setup and gives you the tools you need to produce music more professionally and easily than ever before. The Omni Studio package features the M-Audio Delta 66 PCI card, and the Omni I/O Interface.
• 2 Mic/Inst and 2 line level. • Balanced/unbalanced analog inputs to the Delta 44 or Delta 66 sound card.
• 2 Mic/Inst inputs equipped with XLR phantom power, insert I/O jacks, individual gain controls, gain reduction "pad" switch, and signal/clip indicator LEDs.
• Low impedance mic inputs provide 66dB of gain and utilize M Audio's critically acclaimed DMP2 pre-amp technology. They are switchable to hi-impedance instrument inputs with 46dB of gain, ideal for electric/acoustic guitars.
• The Omni Mic/Inst pre-amp has a frequency response of 10Hz to 200kHz, low THD of .0009%, with a dynamic range of 130dB.
• Stereo effect return. Mixing Section (all balanced/unbalanced on TRS jacks)
• Four Delta outputs can simultaneously be used as independent balanced/unbalanced direct outs for use as additional effects sends, alternate mix output, or feeds to a secondary mixer.
• Four stereo aux inputs for MIDI devices
• Stereo Aux inputs 1 and 2 can be muted in the mixer and re-routed to the Delta line inputs for easy audio recording of MIDI instruments or other auxiliary inputs.
• Mix out for recording to a mix deck.
• Control room outs with independent level control for monitoring.
• Two headphone outputs with individual level controls.
• One mono effect send per channel.
• L/R output signal/clip LEDs.
• Height - 12.5"
• Width - 9.5"
• Depth - 3"
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
M-Audio OMNI-STUDIO Record/Playback Reviews