Oxygen 8 is a new breed of controller. Designed to meet the needs of today's electronic musicians, Oxygen 8 puts you in control of any 8 MIDI-assignable parameters within your favorite software programs.
Oxygen 8 is also a USB MIDI interface that speaks directly with your computer without any extra devices. You don't need a MIDI interface for this keyboard interface.The Oxygen 8 allows you use the Program key & numeric keys to select any patch number between 1 and 128.
Instead of taking hours to program drums with a mouse, use Oxygen 8 to play grooves into your program in real time. Use the 8 knobs to manipulate the dynamics, feel, and FX.
• 8 MIDI assignable knobs, one assignable slider.
• Inputs and outputs 16 channels of MIDI to and from your computer using the power and convenience of your USB port.
• Fully functional, 25 key MIDI controller keyboard. Capable of sending all MIDI messages, such as modulation, pitch-bend, MIDI volume, and more.
• Power the Oxygen 8 with the USB port or 6 "AA" batteries for complete portability, or with included power supply.
• The software synth is here to stay, and along with it comes dozens of parameters begging to be tweeked. Until now you've been trapped with only a single mouse to do everything. Oxygen 8 puts your hands on any 8 parameters of your choice in real time.
• Synthesists can use Oxygen 8 to gain access to, and to automate parameters that exist deep within their hardware, making it easier to get more out of them without having to navigate through dozens of menus.
• Pitch Bend Wheel: The Pitch Bend wheel is used for raising or lowering the pitch of a voice during performance.
• Modulation Wheel: The Modulation wheel produces a vibrato effect shortly after the sound is generated.
• Data Entry Slide: This slide controller allows you to adjust Volume, Velocity, Chorus, Reverb, and Pan pot, directly from your keyboard.
• MIDI/SELECT button: Use this button to select different MIDI commands on certain keys from your KEYSTATION keyboard.
• MIDI/SELECT Button and the MCH (MIDI Channel) Key: Allows you to select the transmitting channel for your keyboard.
• MIDI/SELECT, Function Key and Data Entry Slider: Allows you to select the transmitting value of the velocity, reverb depth, chorus depth, pan pot, volume, or CC data.
• MIDI/SELECT Button and the Octave Key: Allow you to shift the active keyboard range one octave higher, or lower.
• MIDI/SELECT button and the Reset key: Sends out a message to return all external MIDI instruments to their default setting.
• Control Change by Numeric Keypad: Oxygen 8 allows you to use the numeric keys to specify your Control Change DATA parameter instead of data entry slide.
• Length - 16.5"
• Width - 9.35"
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
MAudio OXYGEN8 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller Reviews