Radium is perfect for applications like real-time soft synth control, virtual mixing, drum programming, live performance and more. The keyboard even doubles as an intuitive user interface, making control assignments a breeze.
• 49 keys (+/-3 octave transposition)
• 8 assignable MIDI control knobs.
• 8 MIDI-assignable sliders.
• built-in USB MIDI interface.
• dual MIDI outputs one from keyboard, one from computer.
• powered via USB bus, batteries or AC.
• Soft Synths:
Software synths are very much a reality and along with them come dozens of parameters just begging to be tweaked. Radium lets you leave the tedium of the mouse behind and put your hands on any 16 MIDI parameters of your choice in real time.
• Getting Deeper:
Radium makes it easier for you to get deeper into your software programs. Unleash the full potential of your musical tools and push your creativity to the limit.
• Live Performance:
Radium gives you more freedom of expression on the stage than you've ever had before. And at only 8 pounds, Radium won't break your back
• Programming Drums:
Why take hours to program drums with a mouse? Now you can use Radium to play grooves into your software in real time. Then use the eight knobs and eight sliders to manipulate the dynamics, feel, effects and more.
• Hardware Access:
Synthesists can use Radium to put their hands on parameters normally buried deep within their hardware. Now it's easy to express yourself without having to navigate through dozens of menus.
• Virtual Mixing:
Who wants to mix with a mouse? Now you can use Radium's eight sliders to control your virtual faders. Radium's knobs can also control pan, effects send amount and much more.
• PC: Available USB Port and Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, and Windows XP.
• Macintosh: Native USB Port, Mac OS 9.1 or later using OMS 2.3.7 or later; OS X or later.
|New - On Clearance|