Electrically, the inside of a computer is very problematic when it comes to audio production. By using external digital converters, interference and noise created by the computer itself are eliminated.
Broadcast quality conversion. Post-production houses and Broadcast companies know the secret to noise-free digital conversion: take the conversion out of the computer.
High-performance stereo D/A converter in a standard half-rack package.
• D/A converter: 24-bit, 96kHz, 128x oversampling.
• Dynamic Range: 115 dB (A-weighted).
• Supports 16-, 18-, 20- and 24-bit data widths.
• Supports sample rates from 11kHz to over 100kHz.
• Front panel button selects between three rear inputs: S/PDIF on RCA connector, TOSlink optical input, or AES/EBU input on XLR.
• Audio outputs: balanced on XLR, unbalanced on 1/4" (TR) connectors.
• Nominal output levels: +4dBu balanced, -10dBV unbalanced.
• Peak output levels: +20dBu balanced, +6dBV unbalanced.
• Sample rate automatically locks to that of incoming digital data.
• "D/A Valid" LED indicates valid incoming digital data.
• Other LEDs indicate active digital input and sample rate range.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
MAudio Super DAC2496 D-A Converter Reviews