Trigger Finger puts the power to program and perform expressive percussion and drum parts at your fingertips. Its 16 velocity-sensitive pads are perfect for playing the drum sounds in your favorite software, launching loops and samples, or even controlling video projectionsand applying pressure to the pads can generate any MIDI controller you wish. Trigger Finger also gives you 8 knobs and 4 faders that are freely assignable to MIDI parameters such as volume, pan, pitch, and effects. Pre-programmed maps for Reason, Live, GM Drum, XG Drum, iDrum, and more make setup a snapand full programmability lets you customize the unit to fit your needs. Settings are easy to store via 16 presets, and M-Audio's free Enigma librarian software for PC and Mac lets you create a collection of even more. A simple USB cable is all it takes to connect and power Trigger Finger with your computer. It's time to take full control of your drum programmingand Trigger Finger is the right tool for the job.
• 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive pads
• individual assignable pressure on each pad
• 8 assignable knobs, 4 assignable faders
• pre-programmed maps for Live, Reason, GM Drum, XG Drum, and iDrum
• powered from USB connection or optional DC power supply
• includes Ableton Live Lite 4 music production software, so you can make music right away
|New - On Clearance|