In addition to the PRO2C's 56 primary input channels, PRO2C also features 8 aux returns, all of which feature 4-band MIDAS parametric EQ and insert points. These 8 aux returns can be used as returns for the PRO2C's internal FX processors, or as additional mic channels, if sufficient mic inputs are available on the I/O hardware.
A total of 64 input channels have routing to 27 phase-coherent mix buses, which comprise 16 user-configurable buses (which can be mixes, subgroups or mix minus groups), and 8 matrix buses. The matrix buses source from inputs, as well as groups, and so can be used as 8 additional auxes (monitor mix and FX sends) which provides a total of 24 mixes (plus L, R & Mono) for monitor mixing duties. All buses can be linked as stereo pairs (except the mono bus).
As with all MIDAS digital consoles, the audio paths can be routed to multiple destinations and the console format can be reconfigured live on a scene-by-scene basis.
• 6 x 96 kHz AES50 ports, providing an additional 156 inputs and 166 outputs
• 8 integral mic/line inputs with MIDAS mic preamps
• 64 simultaneous input processing channels
• 32 analogue outputs (including 16 on the stage box and 2 stereo local monitor outputs)
• 3 AES3 outputs
• 2 AES3 inputs
• 27 sample-synchronous, phase-coherent mix buses
• Up to 12 multichannel FX engines
• Up to 28 KLARK TEKNIK DN370 31-band Graphic EQs
• Full-colour 15" daylight-viewable display screen
• 8 VCA (Variable Control Association) groups
• 6 POPulation groups
• 96 kHz 40-bit floating-point processing throughout