In addition to the PRO6's 56 primary input channels, PRO6 also features 8 aux returns, all of which feature 4-band MIDAS parametric EQ and insert points. These 8 aux returns can be used as returns for the PRO6's 8 internal multichannel FX processors, or as additional mic input channels.
A total of 64 input channels have routing to 35 phase-coherent mix buses, which comprise 16 user-configurable buses (which can be mixes, subgroups or mix minus groups), and 16 matrix buses. The Matrix buses source from inputs, as well as groups, and so can be used as 16 additional auxes (monitor mix and FX sends) which provides a total of 32 mixes (plus L, R & Mono) for monitor mixing duties. All buses can be linked as stereo pairs (except the mono bus).
As with all MIDAS digital consoles, the audio paths can be routed to multiple destinations and the console format can be reconfigured live on a scene-by-scene basis.
By fitting additional DSP modules and I/O, PRO6 can be upgraded to full PRO9 configuration, which features 88 input channels, 8 multichannel FX processors and 35 mix buses.
• Live performance digital console control centre with up to 64 simultaneous input channels
• The required DL371PRO6 Audio System Engine includes 24 Gigaflops digital signal processing performance
• Additional DL371A DSP cards allow upgrade to PRO9 and N+1 redundant operation
• 35 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
• 40 bit floating point processing with 96 kHz sample rate
• HyperMAC and AES50 networking allows up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs @ 96 kHz sample rate
• HyperMAC router with 192 bidirectional channels over copper and optical fibre
• Provides dual redundant snake connection to DL371PRO6 Audio System Engine
• Snake connections up to 500 m with optical fibre or 100 m with CAT5/5e cable
• 10 VCA (variable control association) and 8 POPulation groups
• Up to 36 assignable 1/3 octave KLARK TEKNIK DN370 graphic equalisers
• Up to 8 multi-channel digital signal processing effects engines
• 29 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
• 2 daylight viewable 15" full colour TFT display screens
• Fully interpolated touch sensitive controls
• Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS MIXTENDER App for iPad*
• Three bay auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supplies with N+1 redundancy
• 3-Year Warranty Program**
• Designed and engineered in England