The XS-DNMC6000-LT is the perfect companion for the state-of-the-art digital DJ. This ATA style 300 gig ready case has a sleek exterior that is sure to turn heads. ProX designed to protect the Denon MK2, and it does the job well.
The case is constructed with a rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
The Sliding Laptop Shelf creates table space and gives you functionality and ease of use during gigs.
• ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
• Sliding Laptop Shelf
• Easy locking fit and tongue
• High-density foam interior support & casing
• Spring action recessed handles
• Recessed spring action Handles per Side
• Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
• Dual anchor rivets
• Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood
• Black on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design
• Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
• Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
• Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
• ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
• To Fit Denon MK2 and Denon MC 6000
Pro-X XS-DNMC6000-LT Dimensions
• 22.00"Length (L) X 16.50"Width (W) X 8.50"Height (H)
• Weight: 21.00 lbs
Pro-X XS-DNMC6000 LT Denon MC6000 MK2 Case with Laptop Shelf Reviews