RocknRoller Multi-Cart R14G "Mega Ground Glider"
by Rock-n-Roller Multi-Cart
If load capacity is your priority, the RocknRoller R14G "Mega Ground Glider" is the industrial strength, heavy-duty workhorse you need. Featuring thicker tubing, and capable of holding up to 700lbs, the R14G can expand to a massive 60" length, with a 15" wide frame bed that increases load stability with stacked cargo. In fact, the R14G can carry 20% more cubic ft worth of gear than an R8 or R10. Rugged, foam-filled no-flat 8" x 3" rear wheels and 6" x 3" front casters come standard. The R-Trac tires ride smoothly with excellent traction, similar to pneumatic tires, but without the hassle of upkeep or repair. The patented 8-in-1 cart can transform easily to adjust to various load sizes, allowing you to move large amounts of gear in no time at all. The textured powder coated steel is durable and also reduces slippage during transport.
Heavy Industrial, Warehouse & Storage, Facility Maintenance, General Contracting, Live Performance, Marching Bands & Drum Corps, HVAC Contracting, Sports, Scientific/Field Study/Research, Manufacturing
RocknRoller R14G Specifications:
• RocknRoller Multi-Cart 8-in-1 Equipment Transporter - Model R14G
• Powder-coated steel tube frame telescopes from 42"-60" in length with 32"/20" (front/rear) fold able sides
• 15" wide frame bed
• 8"x3" R-Trac wide no-flat rear wheels and 6"x3" R-Trac wide no-flat swivel casters with brake
• Load cap.: 700 lbs./41 cu.ft.
• Weight: 36 lbs.
• Tubing gauge: 16 gauge (0.065" wall)
• Tubing size on main frame: 1" and 1.25" square steel tube
• 19mm axle
• Polypropylene Hub with Polyurethane Foam tires