The RocknRoller Multi-Cart R6G is outfitted with rugged, foam-filled no-flat 8"x3" rear wheels and 5"x2" front swivel casters that will allow you to move massive amounts of gear quickly and easily. The Ground Glider R-Trac tires ride smoothly with excellent traction, similar to pneumatic tires, but without the hassle of upkeep or repair. The patented 8-in-1 cart can transform easily to adjust to various load sizes, allowing you to move large amounts of gear in no time at all. Extending from 28" to 42.5" in length, the R6G has a weight capacity of 500lbs, but also folds small for storage or transport in a vehicle. The textured powder coated steel is durable and also reduces slippage during transport.
RockNRoller R6G Popular Uses
Facility Maintenance, Household, Warehouse & Storage, General Contracting, Electrical Contracting, Wedding Photography, Live Performance, Guitar & Bass, Drums & Percussion, HVAC Contracting, Scientific/Field Study/Research, Delivery Vans, Pet Shows, Trade Shows, Sales RepresentativeSpecifications
• Powder-coated steel tube frame telescopes from 28"-42.5" in length with 24" foldable sides
• 12.5" wide frame bed
• 8"x3" R-Trac no-flat rear wheels and 5"x2" front swivel casters with brake
• Load cap.: 500 lbs./27 cu. ft.
• Wt: 23 lbs.
• Tubing gauge: 16 gauge (0.065" wall)
• Tubing size on main frame: .75" and 1" square steel tube
• 19mm axle
• Polypropylene Hub with Polyurethane Foam tires
Need help choosing a model? Visit our RocknRoller MultiCart Comparison Guide