The GS76RL is a teaching aid for quizzing students on subjects or ideas. Contestants try to "Buzz In" with correct answers first, thereby blocking out other contestants. The Controller unit is composed of eight numbered Indicator LEDs and one Ready LED on the top and a small buzzer, eight modular telephone input jacks on the rear, and along with the power jack, one modular telephone "JOIN" jack on the front. This jack allows the controller to be connected to another GS76RL controller providing for up to sixteen total contestants. Each GS76RL includes a total of eight Contestant Remote switches, eight cords, a sturdy carrying case, and AC power supply.
• Comes complete with carrying case, 8 remotes, 8 cords, Controller and Power Adapter.
• Makes audible BUZZ with contestant answer
• JOIN jack; joins two GS76R's for up to 16 contestants
• Uses standard reversing telephone cords
• Selectable: Manual or Auto reset for next contestant
Rolls GS76RL Game Show Controller Unit Reviews