The Rolls MX422 is a 4-channel professional field mixer designed for Electronic Field Production (EFP), Electronic News Gathering (ENG), video, and more. The mixer includes a feature set that meets the demands of the professional field audio engineer while remaining at a modest price point. The MX422 features 4 balanced XLR inputs that are capable of accepting line level or microphone signal. The stereo XLR outputs feature a -30dB pad switch for feeding low impedance inputs. Additional features include a low-cut filter switch for minimizing low frequency noise and a built-in limiter for controlling noise cause by excessive levels.
Features• The MX422 features 4 servo-balanced XLR inputs and 2 transformer-balanced XLR outputs.
• Main and backup battery compartments are featured to ensure constant power without loss.
• Switchable 100Hz low cut filters are featured on each input.
• A built-in limiter with variable threshold control, eliminates noise caused by signal overload.
• Calibrated VU meters for accurate level monitoring.
• 48 Volt phantom power is individually switched on all channels.
• The MX422 conveniently includes a rugged canvas travel case.
Rolls MX422 Field Mixer Reviews