The RD1024 is a single input, single output digital room delay for speaker distance delay. With the addition of optional RAM, the delay time is increased and the RD1024 may be used as part of a simple profanity delay.
The unit has two modes of delay operation selected by a shorting jumper behind the security cover on the front panel. The delay time is easily set, as are the input and output level settings, all controlled behind the security cover on the front panel.
• Two delay increment modes - 4 - 1024 mS and 4 to 4096 mS with update
• Input and Output level controls, delay setting switches and mode jumper All located behind handy security cover
• Five-segment LED input level meter
• Screw terminal input and output connections
• Max. Input: +16 dBV
• Input Impedance: 10k Ohms balanced
• Output Impedance: 50 Ohms balanced Delay Range: 4 - 1024 mSec as shipped
4 - 4096 mSec. with additional RAM
• Delay Resolution: 4 mS, or 16mS in X 4 jumper position
• Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/-3 dB)
• Weight: 7 lbs.
• Size: 1.75" x 6" x 19" (44mm x 152mm x 483mm)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Rolls RD1024 Digital Relay Reviews