The new RM65b HexMix is a single rack space unit featuring 6 channels of audio mixing, each with an XLR Microphone Input and 1/4" unbalanced Line Input. A unique feature of the 1/4" line inputs is they may be internally reconfigured to operate as Inserts for the Microphone Input. Each channel, in addition to its Level control, also features a Clip LED, Monitor Send control, Effects Send control, and Bass and Treble controls. Each Microphone input has switchable 36 volts of phantom power, and a rear panel Trim control.
• Front panel Headphone Output.
• Monitor, effects send and Pan pots on each channel.
• Mono Send, Stereo Return effects loop.
• Treble and Bass tone controls for each channel.
• R & L Master volumes and FX Return master channel.
• Standard 19" x 1.75 EIA rack chassis.
• External power supply for elimination of transformer noise.
Input Impedance: 20K Ohms balanced 10K Ohms unbalanced (1/4")
Weight: 7 lbs (3KG)
Power: AC adapter 12 VAC (Rolls PS12)
CMRR: 80 dB
IMD (SMPTE): < .003%
THD: < .003%
Max S/N Ratio: 106 dB
Tone controls: 12 dB cut/boost, 150Hz & 3KHz 3dB points
(Monitor): 55 dB
Max Gain: (Mains): 60 dB bal/unbal
Outputs: 1/4" main balanced +17 dB max 1/4" monitor +17 dB max 1/4" FX send 1/4" TRS Stereo Headphone
Phantom Power: 36 Volts DC
Input Connectors: XLR and 1/4"
Phase Shift: < 10 deg. 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Max Input Level: +10 dBV XLR +10 dBV 1/4"
Output Impedance: 50 OhmsTRS Balanced
Size: 19" x 1.75" x 6.5" (48cm x 4.5cm x 17cm)
Rolls RM65B 6x4 Mixer 6-Channel Console Mixer Reviews