The RM70 Mic/Source Selector is designed for any application where microphones must be mixed with an audio source such as a CD player, cassette deck, or AM/FM tuner.
Applications may include aerobics studios, restaurants, hotels, Karaoke lounges, or audio visual applications. It's versatile inputs and outputs as well as commercial grade design make it an important problem solver in many audio situations.
• Three XLR balanced Mic/Line inputs
• Phantom power and Mic/Line switches on XLR inputs
• Clip indication on the microphone channels
• Mono/Stereo switch
• Music-On-Hold terminals and level control for Source 1
• Remote Volume Control screw terminals
• Talk-Over function on Mic 1
• Bass, Treble and Level controls for Source inputs
• 1/4" TRS Balanced Outputs
• Tone and Level controls for each Mic input
• Four stereo source inputs for cassette players, CD players, tuners, etc.
• Rugged design and steel chassis for demanding road use, or installation.
• Input Impedance: Mic: 600W XLR Mic/22kW Line
• Source: 22kW gold plated RCA
• FX Loop: 22kW 1/4"
• Output Impedance: 50W
• Max Inpt Level: Mic: -14 dBV bal., Source: 24 dB
• Output Level: +17 dBV max
• Phantom Power: +12 VDC
• Max Gain: 60 dB mic, 26 dB source
• Tone Controls: 12 dB boost/cut, 400Hz ctr
• S/N Ratio: 106 dB
• THD: <.003%
• IMD (SMPTE): <.003%
• CMRR: 52 dB mic
• Size: 19" x 1.75" x 6" (48.3cm x 4.5cm x 15cm)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Rolls RM70 3 Mic/4 Source Preamp Reviews