The RPQ160 is a four-band parametric equalizer for the professional audio installation and music market.
The unit is housed in a steel painted 1U rack space chassis, has an internal power supply, and is designed to withstand the rigors of road use.
Each frequency band has a variable Frequency select control which adjusts the frequency center, a Width (Q) control which varies the shape of the equalization curve, and a +/- 15 dB Level control. Additional frequency control has been provided with variable High and Low pass shelving filters. An overall Level control, a Bypass switch, and a Power LED round out the front panel.
Since equalization is used on virtually every type of audio signal and in many various applications, the RPQ160 has RCA, 1/4" and XLR inputs and outputs provided on the rear panel.
• +/- 15 dB of Boost/Cut for each frequency
• RCA, 1/4" and XLR inputs and outputs
• Adjustable high and low shelving filters
• "T" Filters, which avoid the complexity and distortion of state-variable filters
• Master Level: -12 to +12 dB
• Low Shelf: 16 to 500 Hz High-pass filter
• High Shelf: 1 to 30 kHz Low-pass filter
• Active Switch: Activates/bypasses equalization circuitry
• Frequency Controls: 70Hz to 1.5khz
150Hz to 3kHz
300Hz to 10kHz
600Hz to 20kHz
• Width: .3 to 3 Octaves each band
• Level: -15 to +15 dB each band
• Frequency Response: 16 Hz to 30 kHz +/-3 dB
• THD: <.03%
• S/N Ratio: >90 dB
• Max Input: +22 dB
• Max Output: +22 dB
• Input Impedance: 10KW (20K balanced)
• Output Impedance: 50W
• Shelving Slope: 12 dB / Octave
• Size: 19" x 6" x 1.75" (48.3 x 15.2 x 4.5 cm)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Rolls RPQ160 Parametric EQ Reviews