The RS80 is a Phase Lock Loop digital AM/FM Tuner designed and built for professional applications such as remote radio station trucks and repeaters, church and school installations, as well as night clubs
• Up to 40 FM and AM stations may be stored.
• RDS ( Radio Data System) Display.
• Retains presets when power is off.
• Large LCD digital display.
• Auto Search and Store function.
• Standard 1 space EIA rack chassis.
• Headphone output, XLR outputs, and Signal Strength meter.
• Remote included.
Tuning Range: 87.5-107.9MHz
3 dB Limiting: 12dB
Image Rejection: 53dB
Usable sensitivity mono IHF: 9dB
Selectivity: (-70KHz : +90KHz)
S/N Ratio at 1 mV Mono: 52dB
THD at 1 mV 40 kHz deviation: 0.18%
Stereo Separation: 28dB
Auto Scan Sensitivity: 23dB
AM Suppression Mod.: 52dB
Frequency Response: 3dB
Antenna Input Impedance: 75 Ohms
Tuning Range: 530 - 1710 kHz (10 kHz increm.), 522 - 1620 kHz (9 kHz increm.)
IF Frequency: 450KHz
Usable Sensitivity: 28dB
Auto Scan Sensitivity: 41dB
S/N Ratio at 5 mV/M: 46dB
6 dB Bandwidth: 7KHz
Image Rejection: 42dB
A.C.A. +/- 9 kHz: 46dB
AGC Action: 43dB
THD at 5mV/M: 0.40%
Antenna Input Impedance: 300 Ohms
Size: 19" x 1.75" x 5" (48.3 x 4.5 x 12 cm)
Weight: 7.1 lbs. (3.2 kg)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Rolls RS80 Quartz PLL Synthesized AM/FM Tuner Reviews