The new WPM61 Wireless Personal Monitor system is the simplest, most cost effective way to be wire free. Applications for the WPM61 include musicians, assistive listening, language translation, etc.
Simple to set up and operate, the WPM61 consists of a transmitter and receiver operating high VHF frequency range. This reduces dropouts. Musicians can move freely about the stage and enjoy their monitor mix undisturbed.
The WPM61t transmitter has a 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo input jack, a transmit volume control, power switch, battery/ac operation switch, power indicator LED, and telescope antenna. The signal is mixed to mono and transmitted to the receiver.
The WPM61r receiver has a volume control/on-off switch, and a 9 volt battery compartment on the back.
Price/performance make the WPM61 a perfect addition for anyone wanting in-ear monitoring.
• Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 15kHz
• Frequency Stability: +/-10 ppm (under 25 degrees C)
• Modulation: 10kHz +/- 2kHz (1kHz 50mV)
• Transmitting Power: 10mW
• Spurious Emission: 80dB below carrier
• Distortion: <1%
• Max AF Input Signal: 500mV
• Power Source: 9V battery, or or external DC 12V
• Current Consumption: 28mA +/-5mA
• Dimension (LxWxH): 100x63x25 mm
• Sensitivity: 2.5 V min (under squelch control)
• Max. Power: 20mW min (at 16 speaker load)
• Distortion: 3% max (under 10mW output)
• Frequency Stability: +/-0.01% ppm (under 25 degrees C)
• Hum and Noise: - 50dB min
• Power Source: 9V DC (alkaline recommended)
• Current Consumption: DC 20mA max
• Dimension: 60x25x100 mm
EB69 earbuds included
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Rolls WPM61 Wireless Personal Monitor Reviews