The WPM61t transmitter has a 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo input jack, a transmit volume control, power switch, battery/ac operation switch, power indicator LED, and telescope antenna. The signal is mixed to mono and transmitted to the receiver.
The WPM61r receiver has a volume control/on-off switch, and a 9 volt battery compartment on the back.
Price/performance make the WPM61 a perfect addition for anyone wanting in-ear monitoring.
• Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 15kHz
• Frequency Stability: +/-10 ppm (under 25 degrees C)
• Modulation: 10kHz +/- 2kHz (1kHz 50mV)
• Transmitting Power: 10mW
• Spurious Emission: 80dB below carrier
• Distortion: <1%
• Max AF Input Signal: 500mV
• Power Source: 9V battery, or or external DC 12V
• Current Consumption: 28mA +/-5mA
• Dimension (LxWxH): 100x63x25 mm
• Sensitivity: 2.5 V min (under squelch control)
• Max. Power: 20mW min (at 16 speaker load)
• Distortion: 3% max (under 10mW output)
• Frequency Stability: +/-0.01% ppm (under 25 degrees C)
• Hum and Noise: - 50dB min
• Power Source: 9V DC (alkaline recommended)
• Current Consumption: DC 20mA max
• Dimension: 60x25x100 mm
EB69 earbuds included
|New - On Clearance|