The Shure Model 515SDX is a dual-impedance, cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic microphone that is suitable for speech pickup in schools, churches, and meeting rooms. Its unidirectional polar pattern greatly reduces feedback.
The 515SDX includes a locking ON/OFF switch and an internal impedance selection socket mounted on the XLR connector for switching between high and low impedance. A slip-in swivel adapter is supplied for stand-mounted use.
• Rolled-off low-frequency response combined with a smooth high-frequency rise for clear and intelligible voice pickup
• Symmetrical cardioid pickup pattern minimizes feedback
• Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
• Shock-mounted cartridge that minimizes handling noise
• Lockable ON/OFF switch
• Dual impedance selectable by internal socket
• Slip-in swivel adapter for stand-mounted use
• Three-pin professional audio connector, the industry standard, for maximum interchangeability of cables
• Tough, die-cast grille resists wear from constant use and handling
• Field serviceable and backed by the Shure 2-year warranty
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure 515SDX Cardioid Handheld Microphone for Paging Reviews