The Shure 527C is a dynamic hand-held communications microphone designed for use in a variety of mobile and fixed-station applications, including police, transportation, amateur radio and similar applications.
The 527C offers extremely low sensitivity to hum pickup and low susceptibility to radio-frequency interference. A built-in solid state amplifier permits the use of up to 30 m (100 ft) of unshielded cable.
The modular construction of these microphones allow the cartridge, switch, and cable to be replaced in a matter of minutes, if necessary.
They fit naturally and comfortably in the hand and are not adversely affected by heat or humidity. The ARMO-DUR case is immune to oil, grease, fumes, salt spray, sun, rust and corrosion, and is outstanding in its ability to withstand mechanical shocks and vibration. The "Million Cycle" leaf-type switch is double-pole, single-throw, designed to withstand severe operating conditions and constant usage.
* Built-in amplifier (527C)
* Frequency response from 200 to 5,000 Hz, tailored for voice communications
* Low sensitivity to hum
* Low susceptibility to radio-frequency interference
* "Million-Cycle" leaf-type switch stands up under severe operating conditions and constant use
* High-impact ARMO-DUR case - lighter and stronger than die-cast metal, comfortable to the touch in hot or cold weather
* Rugged and dependable under all operating conditions
* Long-life neoprene-jacketed coil cord
Shure 527C Handheld Wired Microphone Reviews