The Shure Model 561 is an omnidirectional, low-impedance dynamic microphone designed for use on a stand or flexible gooseneck.
Its smooth frequency response is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, making it ideal for language labs, paging applications, and base station communications. The 561 is also suitable for use as a talk-back or cuing microphone in TV, film, and recording studios.
* Frequency response tailored for speech applications, with bass rolloff and mid-range "presence" rise
* Omnidirectional pickup pattern
* Low impedance; long lengths of cable can be used without affecting microphone response or level
* Shock-mounted cartridge for reduced stand and handling noise
* Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
* Lockable stainless steel mesh grille
* Optional gooseneck and mounting flange
Shure 561 Wired Gooseneck Microphone Reviews