The 588SDX is equipped with a lockable ON/OFF switch and an internal impedance selection socket located on the XLR connector for switching between high and low impedance. A slip-in swivel adapter is supplied for the convenience of stand-mounted use.
* Controlled low-frequency response combined with a smooth high-frequency rise for clear and intelligible voice pickup.
* Neodymium magnet for high sensitivity (6 dB improvement over previous 588SD) .
* Symmetrical cardioid pickup pattern minimizes feedback.
* Spherical grille provides effective filtering out of breath noise and popping when used for close up vocals, and of wind noise when used outdoors.
* Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/ handling noise.
* Lockable ON/OFF switch.
* Dual impedance selectable by internal socket.
* Break-resistant, slip-in swivel adapter for stand-mounted use.
* Three-pin professional audio (XLR) connector.
* Tough, steel-mesh grille resists wear from constant use and handling; die-cast handle.
* Frequency response: 80 to 15,000 Hz.