• Personal Monitors Craft uniform personal monitoring environments for individuals, bands, or venues.
• Multitrack Recording Use in conjunction with modular digital multitrack recorders (MDMs) such as hard disk recorders or digital eight track tape recorders for live and studio recordings.
• Track Combining Combine input signals from multiple sources and route them to a single output.
• Multitrack Monitoring Inserted between a MDM and a mixing console, the AuxPander can mix to individual stereo cue mixes without interrupting the signal flow to the mixing console.
• Stereo Effects Sends Create stereo auxiliary sends to incorporate the stereo inputs of effects processors.
• Mix Minus Matrixing Mix to eliminate feedback in certain distributed installations where each monitor receives a different mix by subtracting the source closest to each monitor.
• Expand to Fit The AuxPander is expandable both horizontally (16x8) and/or vertically (8x16) to adapt to any application where more output mixes are required.
• Frequency Response 20Hz to 20KHz, 1dB
• Dynamic Range 100dB
• Maximum Input Level +21dBu
• Nominal Input Impedance 10k ohms (all inputs)
• Channel Gain +12dB (LEVEL pot full CW); 0dB (LEVEL pot center)
• Direct Inputs Balanced inputs (tip positive)
• Overall Dimensions 175 mm (H) x 330mm (W) x 218 (D)
6 7/8" (H) x 13" (W) x 8 9/16" (D)
• Weight 5.4 Kg (12lbs.)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|