The Shure BETA54 is a subminiature, electret condenser headworn microphone. It provides uncompromised sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility in applications such as broadcast, theater, and touring. Despite the small size, the condenser element delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals.
The microphone features a durable, low-profile wire frame headband which is fully adjustable for stability and comfort. A plastic carrying case protects the microphone and its accessories.
The Beta 54 now features improved RF immunity against cellular and RF devices.
• Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient rejection
• Extended frequency response tailored for vocal performances
• Able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
• Snap-fit foam windscreens stay in place during intensive movement
• Type: Condenser (electret bias)
• Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20KHz
• Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
• Phantom power required?: Phantom power; 11 to 52 Vdc positive on pins 2 and 3, return on pin 1 (ground)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure BETA54 Supercardioid Condenser Headset Wired Microphone Reviews