Unobtrusive, Low Mass/High EnergyTM Shure earphones are designed specifically for use with Shure PSM systems and deliver the incredible sound and performance ear buds and other headphones can't. Don't go In Ear without them.
Along with their high fidelity, full-bandwidth transducers, the natural design of these stereo earphones allows them to rest comfortably in the ear canal, providing a tight seal for sonic isolation and a snug fit. Shure Universal Earphones can be used with foam, flex or triple flange accessory sleeves (provided). The universal 3.5mm (1/8 in.) plug connects to Shure's PSM body pack receivers, as well as many other personal audio applications where high fidelity is deemed appropriate.
E1 Single Driver Earphones
In Ear, high-fidelity sound and great isolation from outside noise.
• Transducer Type: low mass/high energy
• Sensitivity (at 1 kHz): 113.5 dB SPL/mW
• Impedance (at 1 kHz) 29 ohms
• Output Connector: Gold-plated stereo, 3.5 mm (1/8-inch) phone plug
• Cable Length: 1.52 m (60 in.)
||New - On Clearance