• WL93 Lavalier Mic.
• LX1 Bodypack Transmitter.
• LX4 Diversity Receiver.
WL93 Lavalier Mic:
Model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable. All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications. All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
LX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack LX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance.
• 18-20 hour battery life.
• Three-segment, LED power/battery fuel gauge.
• Adjustable audio gain control.
• Guitar system compatibility.
• 4-pin mini connector.
• 9V battery included.
LX4 Diversity Receiver:
The Shure LX4 receiver offers our exclusive Shure MARCAD Circuitry. MARCAD (MAximum Ratio Combining Audio Diversity) circuitry constantly monitors signals from both receiver sections and combines them to create a single output signal. The result is improved reception and exceptional freedom from dropouts.
• Five-segment, audio-level meter.
• Five-segment, RF-level meters for A and B antennas.
• Noise-sensing squelch control.
• Mic/line level switch .
• PS40, PS40E, PS40J or PS40UK in-line power supply with locking DC connector .
• All metal chassis.
• Space-saving, 1/2 rack design.
• Single and dual rack mounting hardware included.
|SKU||LX14- WL93 AD|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|