This eight-channel automatic mixer features Shure's patented IntelliMix, which activates only microphones being addressed, minimizing poor audio caused by multiple open microphones.
The SCM810 is designed specifically for installed sound applications. Features include adjustable EQ per channel, 48 V phantom power, active balanced microphone - or line-level inputs, line-level outputs, highly RF resistant chassis and circuitry, complete logic control of microphone activation, linking capacity for up to 400 microphones, with an internal power supply. 120/230 Vac power.
• Reliable, quick-acting, noise-free microphone selection which automatically adjusts to changes in background room noise.
• User-configurable parameters for automatic operation.
• Automatic gain adjustment as additional microphones are activated (NOMA: Number of Open Microphones Attenuator)
• Last Mic Lock-On circuit maintains ambient sound.
• Adjustable EQ per channel: low-frequency rolloff and high-frequency shelving.
• 48 V phantom power selectable for each input.
• Active balanced microphone- and line-level inputs and line-level output.
• Highly RF-resistant chassis and circurity.
• Bi-color LED indication of channel activation and clipping.
• Linking capability for systems up to 400 microphones.
• Non-automatic aux-level inputs with level control.
• Front-panel headphones output with level control.
• Peak-responding output limiter with selectable thresholds and LED indicator.
• Internal modification permits 120 V operation (SCM810) or 230 V operation (SCM810E).
Shure SCM810 8 Channel Auto Mixer Reviews