• Reliable, quick-acting, noise-free microphone selection which automatically adjusts to changes in background room noise.
• User-configurable parameters for automatic operation.
• Automatic gain adjustment as additional microphones are activated (NOMA: Number of Open Microphones Attenuator)
• Last Mic Lock-On circuit maintains ambient sound.
• Adjustable EQ per channel: low-frequency rolloff and high-frequency shelving.
• 48 V phantom power selectable for each input.
• Active balanced microphone- and line-level inputs and line-level output.
• Highly RF-resistant chassis and circurity.
• Bi-color LED indication of channel activation and clipping.
• Linking capability for systems up to 400 microphones.
• Non-automatic aux-level inputs with level control.
• Front-panel headphones output with level control.
• Peak-responding output limiter with selectable thresholds and LED indicator.
• Internal modification permits 120 V operation (SCM810) or 230 V operation (SCM810E).