The SM93 is supplied with a sew-on mounting bracket, a mounting block with attached tie bar, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications. The SM93 is also supplied with a dual mounting block with attached tie bar.
The SM93 is powered by phantom power supplied by broadcast, sound reinforcement or recording equipment, or an external phantom supply. The SM93 operates over an extremely wide voltage range of 11 to 52 Vdc, covering both DIN and IEC phantom power standards. A dual-channel power supply (Shure Model PS1A) is available for providing phantom power to the SM93.
* Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement.
* Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware.
* Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones.
* Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation.
* Controlled low-frequency roll off reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
* Low distortion, wide dynamic range.
Versatile mounting accessories allow a variety of low-visibility applications
Preamplifier assembly can be pocketed, strapped to the body, or clipped to belt or waistband
Frequency response: 80 to 20,000 Hz