Again, UHF provides flexibility and performance with two receiver choices, the U4S with a single receiver design, featuring Shure's exclusive MARCAD Diversity circuitry.
* Both single and dual receiver models fit a single rack space.
* Programmable, multi-function display to set and view:
* Frequency in MHz
* Group/channel setting.
* Performer name .
* Squelch setting.
* Menu lock-out status.
* UHF TV channel (in U.S. and some international versions)
* Transmitter battery fuel gauge.
* Tone key squelch.
* Mic/line switch.
* Two, five-segment RF LED strings.
* Seven-segment audio LED string.
* Headphone monitor jack.
* Network connection for computer control interface.
* Switchable 120/200 power supply.
* Two, 1/2-wave, flexible rubber antennas.
* Front mount antenna cables and accessories included.
Shure U4S Single Channel MARCAD Diversity Receiver, J4 Reviews