• Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
• 3,000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
• KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
• Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
• ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
• High excursion 15" low frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension
• Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
• PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
• Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
• Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
• 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
• Plated steel castors with rubber tyres
• Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Designed and engineered in England
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the iQ15B provides an impressive 3,000 Watts of output power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system's performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and definition at high output levels - and long-term reliability. iQ15B's advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry's most-respected speaker systems.
On the rear panel amplifier module, you will find a fully featured user interface consisting of an LCD display, the Channel A/B gain control, and a single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, Speaker modelling, and Feedback Control (FBI). In addition to the two combination balanced XLR/jack inputs and balanced XLR outputs for powered satellite loudspeakers, the iQ15B features a mic/line switch and level control with signal present LED.
The iQ15B also features our proprietary ULTRANET technology, which allows the use of CAT5 cables for transmitting pristine multi-channel audio signals and other information between ULTRANET-enabled products, such as digital mixers, powered loudspeakers, and personal monitor systems. This digital distribution networking not only eliminates the potential for RFI and crosstalk so common to analogue methods, but also significantly reduces the setup or installation time required.
An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the iQ15B via PC computer, as well as DSP and speaker modelling firmware updates.
The birch plywood enclosure is finished in a hard wearing semi matt black paint and fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille, 35 mm pole mount to support a satellite speaker, and plated steel castors with rubber tyres. Mains power input and link output is provided via Neutrik powerCON* connectors.