Edition 8 Palladiums inner ear cups are covered in very soft genuine black Ethiopian sheepskin leather. This is the finest leather available and provides the finest isolation of any leather.
The metal headband of the Edition 8 series typifies latest scientific knowledge in headband design and development. This unique headband design made by Ultrasone is highly developed and technical precision work. The Edition 8 Palladium headband is also covered with the very soft genuine black Ethiopian sheepskin leather.
Edition 8 Palladium also comes with an exclusively manufactured bag made from smooth, fine grain Madras goatskin produced in France for storage and transportation.
In addition to a titanium plated tri-bass-tube driver, these headphones follow Ultrasones S-Logic Plus Technology which results in a most neutral sound impression with more vivid perception of voices and instruments. Of course, the Edition 8 Palladium also contains MU-Metal shielding (ULE technology) that reduces magnetic field emissions by up to 98% compared to conventional headphones.
• Impedance 30 Ohm
• Frequency range: 6 - 42.000 Hz
• Driver: 40 mm tri-bass-tube titanium-plated Mylar drivers
• Magnet: NdFeB
• Sound pressure level: 96 dB
• Weight (excl. cord)260 g
• USC Cord with 3,5mm gold plated plug, cable length: 1,2 m (OFC Cable)
• USC Extension cable with 3,5mm gold plated plugs, cable length 4 m (OFC Cable)
• Adapter 3,5/6,3mm gold plated
• 3 year warranty
• Hand-made in Germany
|New - On Clearance|