The metal headband of Edition 8 typifies latest scientific knowledge in headband design and development. This unique progression of headband design made by Ultrasone is highly developed and technical precision work; specifically engineered for the Edition 8 series. The headband is also covered with the very soft genuine black Ethiopian sheepskin leather.
Edition 8 Ruthenium comes with an exclusively manufactured bag made from smooth, fine grain Madras goatskin produced in France for storage and transportation.
In addition to a titanium plated tri-bass-tube driver, this Edition series headphone follows Ultrasones S-Logic Plus Technology which results in a most neutral sound impression with more vivid perception of voices and instruments. The Edition 8 Ruthenium also contains MU-Metal shielding (ULE technology) that reduces magnetic field emissions. Naturally, the Edition 8 Ruthenium headphones require the ULE technology as the exclusiveness of these headphones call for the ULE standard.
• Impedance 30 Ohm
• Frequency range: 6 - 42.000 Hz
• Driver: 40 mm tri-bass-tube titanium-plated Mylar drivers
• Magnet: NdFeB
• Sound pressure level: 96 dB
• Weight (excl. cord)260 g
• USC Cord with 3,5mm gold plated plug, cable length: 1,2 m (OFC Cable)
• USC Extension cable with 3,5mm gold plated plugs, cable length 4 m (OFC Cable)
• Adapter 3,5/6,3mm gold plated
• 3 year warranty
• Hand-made in Germany
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|